USD amount in your wallet can change depends on market price of Bitcoin towards USD. It can go up or down. We are refreshing current BTC price every 5 minutes so even if you are not mining at the moment but you have some funds on your account you can see the difference in your total funds USD amount. But amount of Bitcoins in your wallet does not change. whichever number you mined till this moment that will be your number and will not drop you can be sure about that.
Articles in this section
- What is commission on external wallet payout?
- What is commission of GamerHash?
- Earning while on idle
- What are electricity costs while I am using GamerHash App?
- Why amount of USD in my wallet changes?
- How to uninstall GamerHash App?
- How GamerHash works?
- Can I withdraw other Cryptocurrency then Bitcoin?
- I have few computers. Can I mine under one login?
- Application is working but funds are not growing, why?